We provide custom proposals to meet the needs of each wedding. We offer outdoor facilities with capacity up to 150 guests.
Here your guests can experience the beauty and tranquility of this historic riverside venue. We can provide recommendations for catering companies to service all your food and beverage needs, as well as ministers, florists, photographers, DJ's or live bands and any other vendors to meet your unique wedding needs.
- Use of the venue from Friday at 3 pm through Sunday noon
- Two nights in the cabin with breakfast each morning (Saturday/Sunday)
- All set up and breakdown of tables and chairs
- 5' tables and chairs for up to 150 guests
- Ivory tablecloths for 5' round tables
- Reception Sign in and Gift Table as well as Cake table with linens
- Buffet tables (up to 3) and black tablecloths if needed by caterer (we only allow commercial licensed caterers)
- Rehearsal coordination and set up for rehearsal dinner for up to 24 guests (potluck or bringing your own food that evening permitted)
- 1,000 lbs of ice for the day of your event
- Full bar set up including three compartment sink, ice well, hand sinks and reach in refrigeration, plus up to three keg pumps
- Bussing for up to three hours during dinner/cake cutting
- Day of event coordination with bridal vendors
- Parking Support prior to ceremony
- 1 hour pre-consultation 60 days before your date to review in detail your timeline, set up, etc.
- upon booking, full list of wedding vendors, FAQ’s event overview (RRL approved bartenders only allowed)
- All trash removal and recycling
Find more information regarding our 2022 bridal package at Eventective.com as well as our calendar of availability, pricing, photos and reviews. We are happy to provide tours by appointment.Book Now!